On-Campus Work-Study Programme
A limited number of part-time, on-campus internships are available to students who have demonstrated exceptional potential in extra-curricular activities and academic performance. Students are compensated in the form of tuition scholarship.
Do you have what it takes?
If you’re a highly motivated, results-oriented individual who has the passion and desire to achieve the extraordinary, Mediazone wants you to apply. If you like learning and expanding your knowledge, working in a team and problem solving we want to hear from you.
We welcome students joining the scholarship program, doing an Internship, or just being awesome volunteers.
- Scholarships: Practicum/Internship and study programme.
- Internship: Earn University program credits.
- Volunteer: Learn the ropes, be creative and expand your work experience.
- Interviews are held in May.
- Hiring begins during the Fall semester.
- Hiring means that start dates include mandatory availability for the last week of September for training.
- Pre-requisites: Having taken any of the Communications or Design and Multimedia programs practical courses.
- Must have a G.P.A of 2.5 and above.
- First / second / third year students & Masters Students need only apply.
- Experience in video recording and editing is a plus.
Gain knowledge and update your skills on cutting edge software and equipment, 4k Sony branded cameras, DSLRs & Adobe CC products.
We will train you and bring you up to date.
We offer CV consultation & employment resource potential, assistance in starting your portfolio and a recommendation letter signed by the Executive Vice President of the University of Nicosia & the Head of Mediazone as well as guidance, & assistance for your present & your future.
Go on location for promos, record live to tape for TEDx, or record one of our many on campus events.
Becoming part of the Mediazone team means you will have our support, guidance and assistance for your present and your future. Be part of the team, be a crew member today.