Please follow the below steps to assist you in troubleshooting issues with logging into the Mediazone Reservation system.
- Login with the same username and password as you login to the intranet. (For issues or to cross reference if your information is correct and active or to reset password, please contact the Computer Centre)
By phone to IT Help 22367000 (or directly to the Portal support 22367141)
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By online form at https://it-support.unic.ac.cy/portal
By Live Chat: The chat icon on the Portal in the lower right corner
- If you don’t have access to the intranet you will not have access to reservation system. See above!
- Check your username and password to ensure all spelling is correct.
- Ask your instructor if you or the practical course you are in has been enrolled in the Mediazone Reservation system, and that they have requested access to Mediazone equipment or facilities.
- Ensure ALL CAPS is not on.
- Clear ‘History, and Cookies for the login page.
- Try a different browser.
- If you have tried all of the above, complete the form below so our Mediazone Broadcast Engineer and IT Technician can check your account.