Adobe Premiere CC
DaVinci Resolve 12
- A great website for storytellers
- Hollywood scriptwriter lends his genius – ask questions through his blog and more
- Indie film forum
- An amazing resource about everything audio/video & multimedia. Easy to understand tutorials & its all free!
- Learn the Sony pd-170 camera – with some great tips!
- Motion Film’s self-educating program [by our Lab Assistant: David Kababian. © 2012]
- Variety of Tutorials related to Video, Audio and animations created professionals for beginners and pros
- Basic knowledge of how to use the Studio Crane
- Young independent filmmakers! A good place to start
- Student Work Release Form
- Student Work Release Form (Greek)
- Media Release Form
- Media Release Form – Under 14
- University of Nicosia Logo for Student Work
- To save right click and ‘save video as’.
- The video should appear at the very end of a video project – after all other credits.
- The video dimensions are 1920 X 1080.
- The video logo consists of both the video and audio portions – and should always appear together.
- The video should not be altered, edited in anyway when used.
- The video should always be used when the work was created by a student in part or in whole by any resources of the University of Nicosia – Mediazone.
- Crowd notice/release
- Indemnity Form
- An incredible resource for those moving in the direction of journalism
- American film institute’s website – full of great information including the top 100 movies ever made!
- The world’s largest movie database!
- This site posts the 100 Best Blogs for Film and Theater Students. Get involved in filmmaking, camera, directing, multimedia, tv, festivals, screenwriting & much much much more!!
- Hundreds of interesting & informative articles on all things video. This is like finding the pot of gold ant the end of the rainbow.
- This is a great site which covers many practical aspects of video / audio & media. There is equipment – “how to” – there is history – there is a whole library!
- Need a job in the film & video industry – find it here!
- Over 300 do it yourself projects for film & video
Equipment/Software Operation Manuals
- MACKIE Onyx1620i Mixer
- Allen&Heath XB-14 Radio Mixer
- Beringer EURORACK MX1604A Mixer
- Behringer Xenyx QX1002USB Mixer
- TASCAM DR-1 Sound Recorder
- TASCAM DR-05 Sound Recorder
- AKG C3000 Condencer MIC
- AKG C3000B Condenser MIC
- Studio Projects C1 Condenser MIC
- Blue YETI Pro Condenser MIC
- RODE NTG2 MIC
- RODE Blimp
- RODE Boom Pole
- SignVideo ENG-44 field portable Audio Mixer
- SENNHEISER ew 100 ENG G3
- SHURE BLX Wireless MIC System
Master Control Room Workflow
Video files for Play-Out Settings:
- Content MUST be 1080i (50) format
- Content should be 4:3 center-cut safe.
- Video Format: 1080i, 25 frames/sec (50 fields/sec)
- File Format: MXF (OP1A, self contained)
- Video Codec: Sony XDCAMHD 50 PAL (4:2:2)
- Field Order: Upper Field first
- Audio Format: 48 KHz sample rate, uncompressed, 16 bit sample size
- Operating Level: Peak program levels at -12 to -8dBfs, nominal -10dBfs
The teleprompter software in use is Open Teleprompter (https://www.bcastvision.com/projects/open-teleprompter/).
To transfer your teleprompter scripts make sure you access them from the web (via E-mail or File sharing service).
No USB drive is allowed to be connected to the teleprompter machine.